Renault wind deflectors

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_notorious_C_A_T

Reaction score
Land of the free, home of the brave. Westhill
Alright folks,

I got a set of Renault wind deflectors and when it came to fitting them it either caught the window at the top on the driver side and on the passenger side it caused it to not manage to go more than half way up.

Has anyone had any problems like this when fitting theirs?

As I have fitted over 4 sets at least to my different card and these are the first set I've ever had any problems with lol.

Everyone on here uses team heko ones of which none of us I don't believe have has any problems mine don't interrupt the windo movement at all and fit perfectly

Where do you get the Team Heko from Hollie? i know they are a Polish outfit wondering who in uk stocks them.

Sorry for the slight hijack TNC.

I looked on eBay and went with a 100% positive united kingdom seller who had pictures of them fitted on a twingo it's the safest way

the_notorious_C_A_T":pzm4s8b9 said:
Thought that was the case so just ordered some heko ones. Hopefully these fit lol.

Thanks Hollie :)

That's okay for the instructions don't confuse yourself by reading the ones on the packaging on the sheets as they make no sense, go on you-tube and type in team heko wind deflectors and there's a how to guide :D hope that helps

Anyone got a link i can just go on to buy some team heko ones? i have tried searching team heko renault on eBay and no finds :/

How much do they normally cost? I just got a brand new set of team heko's on eBay for £10 plus postage...been ripped off?

maggi112":25s13q5o said:
Ahh makes sense. Postage avoids sellers fees iirc

Well, i asked if would use hermes or yodel to half the costs but said he uses parcel force, which is silly prices.
Even though it says 2000-2008 (only just noticed), they will fit a 2011 133...right? :shock: