removing wheel arch liner urgentt !

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maggi112":27x16udv said:
You don't.

Undo the screw at the bottom directly under the lamp pull it back and pop your hand in. Might he easier with the wheels on full lock

5 min job

5 mins :shock: You must have small hands and bendy arms as the r/h side is a right pain to get at due to the washer reservoir.

Two screws at the bottom ( and one partway up the outside edge of the wheel arch makes it a bit more movable)

True, I'm slim. But I felt there was plenty of space Neil. I didn't look on here just went out unscrewed the screws you described, moved the flap backwards and hooked it out the way and went for it.

disaster ordered the wrong fogs could anybody send me a link to the fogs that i need, managed to get the old ones oput tho, thanks for the help !?.

Apologies. I thought they were h7 but appears that's wrong. I bought mine off here and that's what I was told they were and as they matched what I was replacing I saw no need to question it

I changed my fogs in about 20 minutes. Pretty easy job. I don't think I fully removed the arch lining, though; just loosened it enough to gain access (there's a few screws in the arch that need to be removed).

H11 bulbs, as can be seen here
6903183975_dfff98ea01_z_d.jpg

flip chart in Halfords was wrong as well