Potential Rear Spoilers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i struggle with a pencil to draw a straight line with a ruler! fibre glass, sandpaper and a little bit of patience will be your best friend i'd say. plus if i had an auto cad design template, it would mean that you could all just steal my spoiler. we can't be having that now chaps :p

If you put a thread up I'm sure someone will help you being a super member

ah dude, i think even anthony (yotah) himself would agree that when it comes to intricately matching lines that a hands on method for an initial design is where it's at or at least in this instance, lets see if the mugen design will work first as it's only needing small modifications from an existing base. it's only 135 quid so it's nothing to loose sleep over, then again that's a half ounce of og kush .....

sleep has been lost.

Or a heavily modified gt :p tut tut! well its been ordered from taiwan lol wonder how long that will take to arrive pfft

oscar":2ktihjno said:
Or a heavily modified gt :p tut tut! well its been ordered from taiwan lol wonder how long that will take to arrive pfft

Probably about 14 days