post pictures of led fogs

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maggi an twingogekko have some, I might have a pic somewhere so give me a few mins

Found one:

Twingogekko

OXMEET50.jpg

OXMEET54.jpg

P1010387.jpg

P1010325.jpg

P1010324.jpg

there u go mate, believe me they are just for show, they arent effective at all in the slightest :)

I know its not a Twingo but its about foglights (I think when I looked at TheDon's project thread that I have the same LED's installed as him)

Ilq9fl.jpg

EDIT: Yup they're the same ones

IMAG0267.jpg

Also SMD are better than LED as they're not so prone to breaking off and dont start flickering after a couple of weeks :)

I was wondering something since I have these LED fog lights. I dunno if its the same in the UK but here you can get a ticket from the coppers if you use your fog lights without actually bad visiblity but since they're LED's now and no longer function as actual fog lights.
I'm wondering if the cops will still give you a ticket for having them on.. they look more like DRL's now.

Technically yes. They operate independent of other lights and have a warning light on the dash still, so are in the eyes of the law fogs.

But, I've never had an issue. I only used them a couple of times, for instance at the leake street meet when bringing up the rear of the pack I left them on in central London so the others knew it was me catching back up and they could pull out.

I'm seeing more and more cars with drls in this position in the same way so I can't really see an issue. They're not blinding at all. Having said that I still don't turn them on very often at all (think maybe 3 times since I've ha the car)

Little question,

P21/5 W is one of the tail lights bulbs.

But there are also 4 P21/4 W bulbs.

Been looking for LED tail lights but I can only find P21/5 W.. you think I'd go nuclear if you fit a P21/5 into a P21/4 ?

Copy paste from manual:

Code:
3 Side light and fog light
Bulb type: P 21/4W.
4 Side light
Bulb type: P 21/4W.
5 Side light and brake light
Bulb type: P 21/5 W.
6 Direction indicator light
Bulb type: PY 21 W.