• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PI Lowering springs for a 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattyg

Reaction score
10695090155_c5b1598104.jpg

Bought these off one of the boys up this way (for too much I admit) but since I've now sold my 133 I've no use for them.

They are used - not brand new.

I really don't have time to be posting things. I'm away down Edinburgh on the 4 th July if anyone's keen. Just require a bit of diesel money to deliver anywhere in Central Scotland.

07984335377 is the best way to get in touch.

Anyone close fancy collecting and posting these for some beer tokens? :D

matty would you be able to get them to neil so he could deliver them to me at the jim clark rally??? :) they'd be going to a really good home. in return if you need any parts for trade price (oil etc, i'll get you a discount posted?) champ

singlespeed":1juzy1g0 said:
I'm offshore till next friday
if mattys around before the jim clark rally, would you mind if he was to drop them off? how about i buy you a super awesome coffee for your troubles :cool:

nope, already got coilovers they're going into a 133 lol well ... if neil would reply to messages, they will!