• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Optimate III SP - Battery Trickle Charger - £ 30 posted

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMR

Reaction score
As above, for sale is an 'as new' Optimate III SP battery conditioner, charger, trickle charger
Complete with unused wall mounting bracket, crocodile clips and fused trailing socket see below.

Ideal for CAR or BIKE.

Great bit of kit comes with fused trailing lead which can be permanently connected to the car battery, with a waterproof socket which you plug the unit into when in the garage. (I used to leave the bonnet ajar and just pull the end of the plug to in front of the headlight, then plug the lead coming from the Optimate to it.

The unit can be left charging the car without removal of the battery.

I had this trickle charger hooked up to the Clio when it was only used every other weekend or so. Saves getting the car out with a flat battery over the winter months too.

Price : - £ 30 delivered.

Item can be collected from Notts/Lincs area by prior arrangement, with a nominal amount deducted for no carriage. Otherwise 1st class recorded delivery.

OPiiiSPa.jpg

PM me for any other pics or info.