None swear words

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_Ben

Reaction score
I used to swear like a trooper until one day a fews years ago I was advised that I should "tone it down".

Therefore I've had a to replace certain words, I use the following:

Frick(ing)
Fudge
Badger

What do you use around others that shouldn't hear (or don't want to hear) bad language?

Don't get me wrong I can still had massive outbursts and even make up "new" swear words :lol:

We've had to do something similar in my office.

It's quite a blokey kind of office but we have to gay guys. Now as most straight men know, they'll often refer to things being a bit 'gay' or calling your mates homos or bummers is kinda funny.

So the word 'gay' has been replaced with 'gash'. Seems to work in most scenarios! lol

Some of the ones I use:

sh*t = shizzle
tw*t = twerp
w***er = banker

I try not to swear or use foul language too much but there are times...!

poon - i use that a lot
bum fluff
cupid stunt
twonk
like alex says, gash, i use that one a lot too

Daveyb133":39e6bjua said:
poon - i use that a lot
cupid stunt

I use proon but not necessarily in place of a swear word.
Liking the second one, might start using that!!!

And another I use:

Dastard.

suck my grits!!!!!

kiss my swingers!!!!!

other than that, i can have a right filthy mouth.

With a career in the forces then going offshore, I swear quite a bit. However the language is altered to suit the time and place, as well as the persons about at the time.

I think ones like replacing xxxxxx with cupid stunt is completely pointless due to it being so close to what was intended. Either let them know exactly what your thinking, take a deep breath and explain politely that your not impressed or just keep your trap shut.

Agreed there is a point that if you swear your vocabulary is too limited to express yourself eloquently.

Oh yeah Son of a Witch is another one I use.

singlespeed":2t4n690h said:
With a career in the forces then going offshore, I swear quite a bit. However the language is altered to suit the time and place, as well as the persons about at the time.

Fully agree, with my line of work when your stood out the front of a club and it goes Pete tong, then a simple "guys calm down and walk away" just doesn't work, that's where "f*** off before you get nicked" comes out as its usually all they understand!

Although I do like:
Bucket
Grrrrr (don't ask)