• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My Recaros... £800 IG7

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al

Reaction score
Recaro Pole Positions custom retrimmed in black genuine leather with Twingo RS orange stitching and orange 'Renaultsport' logo.

Anyone who has seen or sat in them will tell you how epic these seats are :)

Complete with genuine Recaro alu sidemounts, runners, subframe and all bolts/nuts etc to fit straight into a Twingo.

These cost a ridiculous amount as some of you know but I am selling them for £800 the pair with all the parts needed.

Collection massively prefered, J26 of the M25, London is the nearest reference point for people farther away.

DSC03048.jpg

DSC03087.jpg

DSC03169.jpg

DSC03232.jpg

DSC03313.jpg

Dazza1":12qqd9gy said:
If only I had £800 I would snatch them off u

I know quite a few will be put off by the price but in relative terms they are a bargin. :)

Can't complane about the price Al the r a bargin as u say just wish I could have them for my rs

(A mega long shot) If you could hold onto these until easter I will buy them 100%. :oops:
Do they tilt forward to let passengers in the back assuming you keep your rear seats in?

ECG1000":begka9pj said:
(A mega long shot) If you could hold onto these until easter I will buy them 100%. :oops:
Do they tilt forward to let passengers in the back assuming you keep your rear seats in?

Pretty sure they'll be gone by then ;)

Can't stress how much of a bargain this is, leaps and bounds better than the budget OMP seats I had and even those were 100x better than standard.

Matt":7wlemp27 said:
Can't stress how much of a bargain this is, leaps and bounds better than the budget OMP seats I had and even those were 100x better than standard.

:) From a man who has sat in them. And photographed them. Lots.

Will have to see if I can dig out the photos lol.

Shame I only just bought some 6 point sabelts otherwise I would have (tried to) buy yours!

Matt":1c3b4avd said:
Will have to see if I can dig out the photos lol.

Shame I only just bought some 6 point sabelts otherwise I would have (tried to) buy yours!

Ah yes, I forgot I had those. I've spent the afternoon returning the car to OEM and have a pile of stuff out of the car. The harnesses are locked away somewhere.

Hi,

Do you know how much the postage costs are to send them to Luxembourg or Germany?

Lux_RS":1g2vaf7y said:
Hi,

Do you know how much the postage costs are to send them to Luxembourg or Germany?

Privately, a lot I imagine. Would probably be cheaper to drive over. Plus you would guarantee their safe passage.

The price is very nice, but to drive over that would be to expensive for me for only 2 seats, I think they are for another guy ;)

Super set of seats and £800 a bargain for a person wanting buckets!

Twingogeekeo":i6433714 said:
Super set of seats and £800 a bargain for a person wanting buckets!

Cheers babe x

Aaaaah! I'm desperate for these!! Off to court at the end of the month, my speeding letter has finally come through. I just want to know the outcome of that then I will know where I am with regards to buying these seats!. I will most likely be banned though :(

Loooveeellly these, same seats I have in my v6...!

Would love them in the twingo but can't have 2, 2 seater cars unfortunately

Have these sold yet?
Just got back from court and have been awarded 6 points instead of a ban. I am a very lucky boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.