My cars the best, will even beat ferraris, my balls are huge

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
singlespeed":7j89ibda said:
Being as the same themed post will appear sometime soon, and again and again thereafter, I've stickied this :cool:
Neil, brilliant (doffs hat)

Tell you what, I have been driving gutless rubbish for two nearly three weeks as courtesy cars and I find my driving has become much worse, racing anything and everything. Wonder if its a lack of powwwwwhhhhhherrrrt thing ;) maybe that's what makes people grumpy

I dont see the big problem with racing? Girls love it. Police cant catch me. Im so fast its unbelievable and im a racing driver.

Oh and my balls are massive.

weebob":2k3odlih said:
Tell you what, I have been driving gutless rubbish for two nearly three weeks as courtesy cars and I find my driving has become much worse, racing anything and everything. Wonder if its a lack of powwwwwhhhhhherrrrt thing ;) maybe that's what makes people grumpy

I guess its the same theory as small man syndrome? Small engine syndrome instead?

Hmmm ford owners causing trouble, wouldn't be too hard to stop you causing any more

Daveyb133":2poi6yrd said:
weebob":2poi6yrd said:

I guess its the same theory as small man syndrome? Small engine syndrome instead?
Yup, I think that's it. Anytime a person feels inadequate they feel a need to prove they aren't.

Currently have a pug 107 which is pretty much inadequate to everything and getting driven like my pubes are on fire

It's a courtesy car though it'd be wrong not to drive it like your genital regions are ablaze

very simple= POWER, WEIGHT, DRIVER .

so when someone says there 1.2 can beat a bentley gt off the line they are prob right.but thats coz it weights as much as one of the gt's wheels!And the driver is prob 200 years old and aint really trying :lol:

R5gtt's are a real myth buster car.
the amount of cars that are half there age with twice the engine that get eatern alive by them is unreal,people refuse to believe they are only a 1.4 :eek:

I only post on a Twingo forum cos my car is 1,000,000 times quicker and it makes me feel awesome

TURBO":3ugdnpr2 said:
very simple= POWER, WEIGHT, DRIVER .

Exactly. The Twingo RS puts out 121bhp/tonne according to this and 126 according to this one which shows the top 100 by power/weight. That doesn't tell the whole story though - a naturally aspirated engine tends to be quicker from a standing start than an equivalent power turbocharged engine (petrol or diesel), so there's still a good chance of burning someone off at the lights. Especially if you are paying attention. But a Ferrari.. well it ain't.

I think the Twingo scores very highly on the smiles-per-quid ratio though :)

i didn;t bought the twingo for racing faster cars or hp, i just wanted a car which i could play with.
my daily is a fiat punto with 85bhp diesel :p

Same here i was in a bar drinking a pint and some guy shouted who's Twingo RS is that and bla bla and asked me how much HP does that thing have i said "145 HP now ;)"

he said "what a shame that is not alot" ... "i got that vauxhall corsa VXR" ... "it has more then your twingo"

but then i said to him "what did you pay at the end before you could drive it (insurance, taxes)"

"i did pay half of what you payed and have probably the same amount of fun also you have more HP but can you use all of your HP to follow me into a corner ?

"if you want we settle a date and go do some corners to see who has the "better" car ...

and at that point ppl back out why go brag who has more HP i can also buy a Freaking ferrari and floor it on the straights :eek: ....

some ppl do not understand what it is to go near the limit of the RS when your flying through corners while still having a bit understeer here and there this is where i have fun :p i dont need 300+ HP to have this fun ;)

Ghosts that sounds like a typical VXR owner, a few corsa VXR fanboys get obliterated by me on my drive home as its a lot of country roads, when they're in front they can't shake me and when I'm in front they cant keep up!

They then drive like pricks through town going about 50mph while I back off to 30mph.

Funny thing is when in front and you look behind you can always see their determination and no smiles, whilst I'm grinning like a Cheshire Cat clearly having more fun.

So the thread to stop willy waving, ends up with willy waving on it. Great