Merry Christmas

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie46

Reaction score
Just want to wish all my fellow Twingo owners a merry christmas and best wishes for a safe and happy 2015 from me and my baby!

Attachments

• 11328965573_f90c8929a4_z.jpg
    11328965573_f90c8929a4_z.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 6,286
53f28073d1b6b178b5e0e939ebddca2d.jpg
merry Christmas to you too mate

Merry christmas to you too! Hope you are still loving your Twingo and were able to sort manuals and badge that you were after.

Just signed up and wanted to wish everyone a safe Christmas ;) Hope to be able to contribute to the forum in 2015

Merry Christmas guys! Hope you all have a great day!

*fingers crossed on an induction kit*

charlie46":3cd6zs1l said:
Merry christmas to you too! Hope you are still loving your Twingo and were able to sort manuals and badge that you were after.

Thanks, found a PDF of the manual online and badge is being sorted at the dealership, might ask if they do a check up on the little twingo since it makes some kind of warning nouse when turning hard
Otherwise I'm really loving it, such a great nimble little car :)

Glad you are happy with it! They are fantastic little cars! Yes you might get the odd niggle with it but you do with any manufacturer. The secret is getting a good garage to do any servicing etc. When I bought my phase 1 clio 172, I was living in the south of England. What a shocking garage I purchased it from! Took it to another dealership and they were fantastic and couldn`t have been more helpful. Plus everyone on here are really helpful! Anyway, have a good day! :thumbup: