Is my Mileage High?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDon

Reaction score
Hey whats up all i just wanted to know what you guys think,I have an 09 Twingo 133 RS and i have just done 14489 thousand miles,Is that high for a 09 plate?
Thanks! :D

No mate, not at all. I have a 58 plate with 48 thousand on it. That's high haha

wouldnt say it was that high

its just that some people seem to buy a car and wrap it in cotton wool rather than drive them!!!

Daveyb133":1csj78ys said:
No mate, not at all. I have a 58 plate with 48 thiusand on it. That's high haha
Oh ok cool cheers mate :D ,Jees haha do you travel long distances to work then?

TURBO":1byzz0ls said:
wouldnt say it was that high

its just that some people seem to buy a car and wrap it in cotton wool rather than drive them!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Naaa i have to drive my RS,Whats the point in buying it if you not going to drive it!! ;)

TheDon":1550zwi9 said:
Daveyb133":1550zwi9 said:
No mate, not at all. I have a 58 plate with 48 thiusand on it. That's high haha
Oh ok cool cheers mate :D ,Jees haha do you travel long distances to work then?

70 miles a day round trip. Not good. Your mileage is only about 7k a year, that's next to nothing.

Turbo, I agree completely. You buy a car u like, why not enjoy driving it, that's what it's for!

70 miles a day,i would die from the stiff ride and small car hahaha,.

If I had the time to drive it 70 miles a day I would. Love the car. Done nearly 2600 in 2 months :) mines average, think yours is probably below ;-)

TheDon":u0gmdjcm said:
70 miles a day,i would die from the stiff ride and small car hahaha,.

It has it's moments but i wasn't doing that many miles when I bought it. Just couldn't bring my self to part with it until recent events

I guess im lucky,My work is like only 2 miles away from me : )

10 months old with 13000 on her, I bought her to drive and enjoy driving her and that's what im gonna do!!

Mine is too, manage a max of 7 miles a work day if I go out after work! Everything is close for me!

jra3d":28sl62n8 said:
10 months old with 13000 on her, I bought her to drive and enjoy driving her and that's what im gonna do!!
Agree 100% :D

My old car was a late 09 plate and had 24000 miles on it when I got rid early march for the rs. The rs now has 8000 miles on it having slowed my mileage right down this last month and a half

matbry01":id7l862h said:
TURBO":id7l862h said:
Karl! cough cough ;)
Hahaha

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk