• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

iPod Touch 8GB 3rd Gen - MINT, boxed c/w case - £ SOLD

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMR

Reaction score
This has been rarely used, due to the fact that I got an iPhone issued to me as a work phone, and since then all my music/apps etc have been put on that.

Hope pictures do this justice, it is in mint condition, only a slight mark on the rear case, where its been slid into the protective pouch. I will polish this out if possible, other than that, rear chrome case is mirror like and spotless.

Comes with Box, instructions, and UNUSED ORIGINAL APPLE EARPHONES, and USB connector cable

IMG_1132.jpg

Screen has had a protector on it since day one, and is perfect.

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

Rear case nice and glossy

IMG_1135.jpg

You can see a slight scratch directly under the i of iPod and to the left of the 8GB

IMG_1134.jpg

Will throw in this nice case
Front

IMG_1137.jpg

Back

IMG_1138.jpg

Opened

IMG_1139.jpg

I think thats it!

Of course this will be wiped/reset to factory, so you'll need a computer and a copy of iTunes to upload music on to it.

What else can I say.
Its a 3rd Gen, has wireless so you can connect to the internet/ App Store etc.

I'd like it to go to someone on here before it goes on eBay in a few days time.
I don't think you'll find one in as good condition as this without buying new.

Fair play on keeping the back cover that mint mate, my 3rd gen has lived on the dock and has for 3 years and it looks like its been sand papered!!!