Hey People..

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesw

Reaction score
Hey guys..

Member of Twingooc but fancied seeing who else was out there. Currently driving a 2011 Gordini 100 and live in the midlands, new to the Twingo sence but love it non the less :D

Welcome tithe club. Put up some pics of the Dini when you get a chance please. Haven't seen any of the tce 100 yet

Cheers guys.. ill try and get some pics up soon. Its going well though, done some little bits to it and i think there a great little car to drive, just read your thread and I was also supprised after driving one :)

Welcome - whereabouts are you from if you don't mind me asking? :)

Welcome :)

Whereabouts you from in the midlands? There's a few of us around Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and Derbyshire, lincolnshire etc.

Cheers guys.. Im from Burton-on-trent just south of Derby. havent seen many twingo's around my ends but hopefully ill try and get out there.. FCS is only on my door step this year so ill be going there for sure :)

Welcome! Check out the meets section for a meet we're holding on the 18th March! Gives everyone a chance to mingle! :)