• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale - Twingo RS Silverstone 07/50

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers! There's no rush to sell it. Just seeing if anyone bites! If I don't sell it, then ile keep it for another year and and see what I can trade it for then!
Ta

I'd sell asap, got rid of mine at the weekend and lost a lot of money! Been told that the twingo is no longer being brought into the country and as a result are worth much less!

Why sell just because they're losing money... All cars lose money but as I enjoy mine I wouldn't sell it as I've lost money on it, I'd only sell to upgrade.

If you don't want to lose money on a car just buy a cheap crappy car for £1000 then you've limited your loss straight away.

Losing money ain't my issue, I just want to move on and get something more sensible for the future, having just got married and saving fir a house and wanting to start a family, the car is the first thing that needs to go, so i am trying to cover my costs!

Good luck with the sale Lordy!

adam_taylor_133":i80l55sy said:
I'd sell asap, got rid of mine at the weekend and lost a lot of money! Been told that the twingo is no longer being brought into the country and as a result are worth much less!

Surely if they're not being brought into the country anymore the price would go up... can't see how a certain amount of cars that isn't going to increase will decrease the price...

I'd love a new shape 133 if there were any for sale! There is one for sale on the trader at the moment, that is it! I'll have to wait a bit longer I think! My only worry was that prices maybe high for that reason. Might be worrying about nothing then if that's the case.

Won't make a difference on the price of the car.
There won't be any facelift twingo rs' for sale second hand really yet, not until they are handed back from pcp, lease, finance deals etc. Another year or two yet I'd say before there's a few for sale.

133_Ads":1njlayri said:
Good luck with the sale Lordy!

adam_taylor_133":1njlayri said:

Surely if they're not being brought into the country anymore the price would go up... can't see how a certain amount of cars that isn't going to increase will decrease the price...

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.