fcs weekend

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gareth

Reaction score
Cracking weekend chaps! Think we all had a pretty good time

lots of banter and sexy time in the hotel. It was good to put names to faces and a nice big romantic meal last night.
Then some nice cars and lots of chavs today. But who's was the filthy white 133 at the front? Come on own up you left by 11 hope you were on a promise.

Again soon? Trax anyone?

Much love xx

P.s the barmaid still needs a bath! :lol:

Was an awesome show and night beforehand as well. Enjoyed meeting some newer members whilst seeing the normal mob of hooligans. Can't wait for next year and hopefully I'll have a whole car and also not be injured an have to get the girlfriend to clean it.

I had a good day could of been more traders there tho but u can't have everything. Was nice to see the pug 106's goin bang on the track

Friedchicken91":2b3iaztc said:
Was an awesome show and night beforehand as well. Enjoyed meeting some newer members whilst seeing the normal mob of hooligans. Can't wait for next year and hopefully I'll have a whole car and also not be injured an have to get the girlfriend to clean it.

Well at least she didn't try to keep up with me after the McDonald's lol. I got a bit bored so thought to have some fun. And oh yea did you get stick in the silverstone traffic or did you do what I did and go towards Stowe and then cut back?

Can mr bean not even wash a car? Or pay the polish? Or is he too tight?

HigtonA":1ubfyanz said:
Was great, well worth the drive down :)

Defo up for going to Trax :)
Just the drive down no return at any point? Moved house so it's more local next year then?

Twingogeekeo":3c16nk32 said:
Trax is another car show
just like today realy, except garaths motor won't feel lonely as its not a french car show.

Thanks to everyone who turned out today as it was a cracking effort to get the numbers we had as a relatively new club :)

jra3d":3cvybsy4 said:
singlespeed":3cvybsy4 said:
Thanks to everyone who turned out today as it was a cracking effort to get the numbers we had as a relatively new club :)

Can I second this
25 cars, damn we really cannot complain about that. What's the target for next year then, 40? Lol

Friedchicken91":2seb67zq said:
jra3d":2seb67zq said:
singlespeed":2seb67zq said:

Can I second this
25 cars, damn we really cannot complain about that. What's the target for next year then, 40? Lol

I'll join in next year (hopefully with a 133) :p I really wish I went but the exams are looming :/

Top day, good to see you all! Some great cars on show, aside from all the chavs!

Big thanks to Karl and top effort from everyone that came! Also have to give a special mention to Rachel for making the worlds sexiest cake I have ever seen!