ENGINE REMAP - WHO DOES THE BEST REMAP (133)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello I had my twingo engine mapped at tdf, it made 133 BHP, standard... But!! 148 ft of torques all across the range, highly reccomended!

hutchie":9g7wpx9s said:
Hello I had my twingo engine mapped at tdf, it made 133 BHP, standard... But!! 148 ft of torques all across the range, highly reccomended!

Really? My GT has 147lbs/ft torque max... That's boosted.

118 lb ft standard I believe.
That sounds cracking gains from a 133 hutchie.

What other mods did you have on it?

a friend of our italian forum have just remap
from 131cv a 6665rpm and 164Nm a 3749rpm to 153cv a 6736rpm and 188nm a 4528rpm
we are waiting for diagram, i'll post that here when avaible

Ktec ( andy ) is 45 mins from you, just by matchams verwood.... I went there and I'd say that's your best bet your in Pompey I'm in gosport... it's so close it'll be rude not to :)

Il lungo":1dqga07c said:
a friend of our italian forum have just remap
from 131cv a 6665rpm and 164Nm a 3749rpm to 153cv a 6736rpm and 188nm a 4528rpm
we are waiting for diagram, i'll post that here when avaible

from just a remap it's almost impossible

seem's they cheat on the second dyno test

Yup, pretty much BHP, same as PS....

... To gain 21 from a remap on a NA!!! I'd like to see the print out, even then I will still be calling foul. Got to of been more done to it

i totally agree whit you guys..i'll post print out when he gave it to me, so we can see and talk about..
i'm little doubtful about this work too, but, i don't now, other two rs133 were remapped by this garage, and the results was the same +-
this guy tell me about little modify to the stock airbox but i have to understand that again
and then this garage is very very famous about renault's tuning plus other general big tuning jobs he did, many many people talking good about him..
we'll see

Thursto133":21bkvff4 said:
Yeh fair the dyno machine might need re calibrating.
Always that chance...

It is odd how these things always over read in the remappers favour. ;)

weebob":vrj80duk said:
Thursto133":vrj80duk said:
Yeh fair the dyno machine might need re calibrating.
Always that chance...

It is odd how these things always over read in the remappers favour. ;)

maybe but..if i do a run and then few minute later do another run, or are both false or are both ok, my opinion, not?

it's not an excuse, i just try to reason a moment