Electronically Speaking I'm Alive

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twingowl

Reaction score
Evening,
Unable to contain my excitement at collecting my first Twingo 133 on saturday. Found a few satisfactory distractions, including a 133 road test in dutch on youtube. Unable to understand a word, content to watch little red Twingo being put through its paces and then this.... 133.net, top find. Have been reading for hours, your commitment and enthusiasm for this little car is addictive. Please consider this my introduction and me hooked. :shock:

Welcome. If you've read the forum you should know the rules.
1) post where your from
2) pics when you have it
3) most importantly what colour?!

Friedchicken91":egnzgxfr said:
1) post where your from
2) pics when you have it
3) most importantly what colour?!
Friedchicken91":egnzgxfr said:

OOps!

1) Edinburgh
2)Follow shortly after collection
3)White, I know it is done to death, so no excuses. Saw her photo on an internet dating site (autotrader.co.uk) and that was it, love at first sight black wheels and all, thought that I had more taste, maybe I have it just plain works.

Welcome :)

We are getting more Scottish people :) hopefully be able to get another Scottish meet soon :D

Scottish people need to put their Twingo's in these colors with a sticker that says "FREEEEEEEDOM!"

braveheart.large.jpg

MovingShadow":1c96pcf7 said:
Scottish people need to put their Twingo's in these colors with a sticker that says "FREEEEEEEDOM!"

....[/quote]

[img]https://www.wineoftheweek.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/buckfast.jpg?w=300

would more like it

Wow, you really are a mixed bunch of individuals. Thank you for making me feel welcome, slightly afraid, yet welcome. Interesting to see that word associations with "Scotland" are diverse. Most interesting to see that Kelly_GT dispels most of them! :oops:

Twingowl":3u9a1omv said:
Wow, you really are a mixed bunch of individuals. Thank you for making me feel welcome, slightly afraid, yet welcome. Interesting to see that word associations with "Scotland" are diverse. Most interesting to see that Kelly_GT dispels most of them! :oops:
Just saying, just cause you're Scottish doesn't mean you like Buckfast ... But I do however love Braveheart!