1st Facelift RS133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan_133

Reaction score
Hi! new on this site, picked up my rs133 tuesday and loving it! Here is first pic more to follow when shes has a wash :)

although i know a few on here are not a fan haha thanks for looking!

Nathan

Attachments

• photo-1.PNG
    photo-1.PNG
    121.5 KB · Views: 943
Looking good there Nathan :) Although this one is a bit small, so need more pics ;)

If there was a Dini edition, I would be very tempted. Although a leather seat retrim would probably be enough. Oh no...

Not for me. Only thing I like is the front rs badge lol

I agree with maggi only thing that looks odd is the different colours, maybe you should vinyl wrap all chrome and anthracite black so it's just black and white ;)

not sure, but from the brochure the facelift can be had with gloss black wheels, gloss black mirror caps, gloss black renaultsport spoiler, gloss black centre bumper bits and a body colour front f1 lip... ie: just 2 colours...? slim.

slim":2gpb2x7n said:
not sure, but from the brochure the facelift can be had with gloss black wheels, gloss black mirror caps, gloss black renaultsport spoiler, gloss black centre bumper bits and a body colour front f1 lip... ie: just 2 colours...? slim.
and black head light top bits.

Basically if you specify the anthracite pack you get an anthracite splitter, Wing mirrors and spoiler the chrome around the fogs/sidelights is also included, this was the only reason my mum opted for the standard pack as you get gloss black mirrors, spoiler and white splitter (which she is having wrapped gloss black) and gloss black fog surrounds.
There's no more colours going on there to be fair with the anthracite pack then any of our pre-facelift twingos tbh, a red pre-facelift for example will have anthracite fogs, black plastic sat in the middle, black gloss reg-recess and the chrome headlight holders and Renault badge

Nice car :) as long as you like it thats all that matters. Obviously people have different tastes and wont like it but otherwise we wouldnt be individuals :).

Kelly_GT":29d2piz9 said:
Nice car :) as long as you like it thats all that matters. Obviously people have different tastes and wont like it but otherwise we wouldnt be individuals :).
And the world would be a much more dull place

weebob":79w2g66p said:
Kelly_GT":79w2g66p said:
And the world would be a much more dull place

Weebob that is very true if not the response I imagined.

Right now this car is gonna be one of the most talked about here an I look forward too seeing it in person if you bring it along too meets

Here are some more pictures as promised...sorry for the terrible photography skills!, i may be tempted into meets! never actually been to one before...although i went to FCS a couple years ago with previous car, when is this years FCS?

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 798
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 798
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 798