• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

195/40/17 tyre - £10 - Collection only from Elgin

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattyg

Reaction score
As in title, got it sat in my boot and no room to put it.

It's got around 4mm left on it, ideal if you need a spare. It's a conti-sport too.

Collection only from Lossiemouth.

Hi after a cheap back up, would have to be courier though which I can arrange if need be? Let me know if that's any good for you, thanks, Dave. : )

AJG, opposite McDonald's. Wrap it up in plastic and tape it. As cash sale it shouldnt be much for a single tyre

It's only because my Paypal has been suspended after I tried to use it in Malaysia this year lol. Otherwise I'd have no problem with it.

I'm in wigan so fair trek from South Wales! I could transfer money straight to you if u want, not really in to posting cash lol : ) let me know

I'm driving from Northern Scotland down to Wales, so I'll be going down the M6.

I'll try and sort something, even if I use my old mans paypal or something. If you wanted you could price up a courier (AJG for example).

Should be easy to meet up if your going down m6, ill pm you my number ring me nearer the time, ill defo have it : )