'10 Plate White Cup - Mansfield - Mon 29th April

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMR

Reaction score
On the A617 towards the A38 Monday morning

You were behind me but I was in a white Honda CRZ. :cool:

Yey I've been spotted!!!!!!!!!! 1st time since getting twingy a year ago, thanks for the spot was on my usual work commute. :D

He he :)

I'll keep my eyes out for you.
Couple of months back you'd have been behind a Gordini. ;)

I'm hoping you've taken the little rubber bung out the airbox for a bit more noise?
BMC panel filter recommended too. :cool:

Aw gordinis are v nice, shame I wasn't behind it would have gone mad with waving etcas I don't see that many around Mansfield, I did see another white 10 plate cup on roundabout southwell rd last week I waved a lot but driver just stared back! :cry: thanks for the tips not sure if its removed already will check, also heard that panel filter is good. It's been kept fairly standard really, I did treat her to some Renault sport mats, next is a cup spoiler :D

I'm on the A38 a lot. I'll look out for you too! Woukd you wave to a Wind?!
:)

Avoid the local dealerships like the plague.
Mansfield - awful

Only recommendation I have is Mick @ Diamond Motors at Long Eaton.

I will defo wave to a wind! Many thanks jmr I did avoid Mansfield took it to the co op Nottingham for its mot and service, they seemed ok, but then I'm not an expert!! Got a quasqai as a courtesy car which was quite strange going from the twingo, felt like I was driving a bus! Will defo try diamond motors next time. Many thanks once again, will have remember to keep an eye out for a white Honda spaceship!