GhostZ's Gordini RS Progress (Time to end this chapter ...)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So time to update this again a bit so i have lowered my car with sport springs from H&R the twingo looks much nicer with just a drop -25mm front and rear and also less roll going through corners :p

Before and after pics rear to front

0sFVz1K.jpg

whUERBI.jpg

Hzhg6Ha.jpg

Vuogue8.jpg

Noddie do you still have the 200 bud or did you sell up like me?

So i have my BMC CDA for a couple of months now i installed it with OEM pipe to manifold and some stuff that came with it to secure it tight and ofcourse it sounds marvelous :D but after some time i was losing power somewhere :(

So now some nice and smart people of Twingo133.net warned me to secure that air intake hose nicely the one that delivers fresh air to filter well dumb GhostZ didnt do it quite well enough , so if you dont do it quite well enough with the OEM pipe that comes with the BMC CDA you can get this result >_>

Rest assured this pics may seems shocking but the filter is quality and kept all the debris and filth inside , the filter itself is 100% still intact without any big holes or cut markings in it so the K4M engine is still 100% intact ;)

The debris tapped out of the filter and poked out with a dull screwdriver
ra3LXcR.jpg

QsJBrS3.jpg

The crappy hose that caused this
fJraFa3.jpg

uOv6ne2.jpg

Cleaned the filter out with BMC cleaning products

And i got myself a new quality hose ;) waiting to be installed
TvtHH73.jpg

So for now the Twingo is back in "stealth" mode with the OEM airbox with BMC panel filter waiting to be changed in time
also ordered Samco sport intake pipe to manifold waiting time around 5 weeks >_>

Martin_Fry":2kt1wxfv said:

mine is -25mm is for RS models the one with -40mm will be for standard twingo's

Good thing it didn't get damaged :eek:

I got a hose from Auto Silicon Hoses and received it within 3 working days ;)

MovingShadow":5fqgcv5l said:
Good thing it didn't get damaged :eek:

I got a hose from Auto Silicon Hoses and received it within 3 working days ;)

yeah i asked her how long will it take around a week she said and i payed up front ... and then she called me said it was gona be around 3 to 5 weeks .... i was like the hell with it ill wait then

I had a BMC CDA on my Civic Type-R, loved the noise it made - especially on iVTEC engagement. Managed to suck a good deal of water up because I had it poking into the passenger wheel well and drove through a big puddle - massive cloud of steam and lumpy running! Numpty... Got away without hydrolocking the engine though, very lucky.

Anyway, I really fancy one for the Twingo. Is there a thread on here about it? Edit: Ah, found it, kamracing. Hm. HMM.

I really want to lower it too, the front always looks like it's riding high. Looks just right there, though I'd prefer a touch less on the back. The possibility of moving to the country, with poorly-maintained lanes and cattle grids, rules that out though. It's bad enough at standard (Cup) height!

BikNorton":2t552ry0 said:
I had a BMC CDA on my Civic Type-R, loved the noise it made - especially on iVTEC engagement. Managed to suck a good deal of water up because I had it poking into the passenger wheel well and drove through a big puddle - massive cloud of steam and lumpy running! Numpty... Got away without hydrolocking the engine though, very lucky.

Anyway, I really fancy one for the Twingo. Is there a thread on here about it? Edit: Ah, found it, kamracing. Hm. HMM.

I really want to lower it too, the front always looks like it's riding high. Looks just right there, though I'd prefer a touch less on the back. The possibility of moving to the country, with poorly-maintained lanes and cattle grids, rules that out though. It's bad enough at standard (Cup) height!
if you where wondering how it looks with H&R -25mm front to rear ;)

want more check this :p gallery/twingo-gordini-wind-t6685.html

mg4517.jpg
[/quote]