GhostZ's Gordini RS Progress (Time to end this chapter ...)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i went to a in-car audio supplier and made my little shopping list :D gona get it fitted within a couple of days

Hertz HSK130
hertz-hsk-130-2743-p.jpg

Hertz HCX130
hertz%2001.jpg

Hertz HDP4
Hertz-HDP4.jpg

Pioneer TS-WX77A
oscthumb.php

and complete new wiring

this should probably improve the sound quality vs the original system :D

And loudness! I find my speakers during some songs are really quiet for no reason.

I'll be adding some new speakers to the imusic soon :p may be have a look into your set up

Dubz":ellkepkf said:
And loudness! I find my speakers during some songs are really quiet for no reason.

I'll be adding some new speakers to the imusic soon :p may be have a look into your set up
the hertz speakers have a warm and good for bassy songs feel i also heard Focal (french brand used in maserati) they are also nice but are better for high tone music genres

so i gone with hertz setup cause i like more DnB and Dub so ;)

What sort of price is all that? If its round the £200 mark I'll have a good look at it

Dubz":3v8xpx9g said:
What sort of price is all that? If its round the £200 mark I'll have a good look at it

+ fitting cost and converted into pounds for your ease :p in a *silent voice* £1240 all inclusive so i guess you probably not getting what i have :D

for £200 i can only give you this HSK130

hertz-hsk-130-2743-p.jpg

they also have a entry-level audio it still beats expensive pioneer and kenwood and alpine cause these guys dont make anything else then speakers all there life
the esk130

it is quite cheaper but a bit less powerfull has 75W Rms the HSK130 has 100W rms but dont be fooled cause it less powerfull that i plays crappy
img_esk130.jpg

[youtube]x8QMucbv6qI[/youtube]

Dubz":114rn6zj said:
GhostZ":114rn6zj said:
Dubz":114rn6zj said:

£1240

:eek:

Saving ma coppers

i gave you an alternative :p, but ppl are satisfied with pioneer kenwood all those electronic suppliers that make audio there good but i have heard both of high range pioneer vs low range hertz it sounded like the pioneer is engineered by a 5 year old some tones dont come out nice as those hertz ;) thats why i saved up and gone quality :p

I've heard great things about Vibe:BlackAir products tempted to give them a try as your alternative is still out of my price range :p I've save the big stuff for when I get a proper job and a 133 ;)

Dubz":f72emy9e said:
I've heard great things about Vibe:BlackAir products tempted to give them a try as your alternative is still out of my price range :p I've save the big stuff for when I get a proper job and a 133 ;)
that is great thinking ;)

I'm interested to hear a sound sample.. come on then. Play some dubstep/DnB with some huge drops! :p

(don't forget the battery booster? :lol: )

Did you feel you gained anything from that new filter set up or just gained noise just trying to work out best filter set up :/

Nice vid of the CDA Ghostz

Sounds great and builds revs nice and smoothly and quickly
Great.

benmc":egrffowv said:
Did you feel you gained anything from that new filter set up or just gained noise just trying to work out best filter set up :/

BMC CDA is more for Fun then Performance you cannot go wrong with the original airbox and a BMC panel filter if you want performance.

cause i think you loose a bit HP with the CDA but i <3 the roar it has with that filter , you got to choose ;)

JMR":zos4nn23 said:
Nice vid of the CDA Ghostz

Sounds great and builds revs nice and smoothly and quickly
Great.

Yeah it is really addicting now to rev up high cause over 7000rpms it shouts like it wants to climb out of the bonnet and eat you :D

I used to have a BMC CDA on my saxo vts and i think provided you have a decent air feed (mine hooked up to the standard one) they are better than standard airbox.

I don't have that sort of money to throw around these days :(

GhostZ":1zu1jng8 said:
... you cannot go wrong with the original airbox and a BMC panel filter if you want performance.

This is what I've got.
I'm running a few tanks of Super Unleaded through it to see if it is much different to the 95ron.

JMR":3rqfiz6u said:
GhostZ":3rqfiz6u said:
... you cannot go wrong with the original airbox and a BMC panel filter if you want performance.

This is what I've got.
I'm running a few tanks of Super Unleaded through it to see if it is much different to the 95ron.
you dont get massive power gain but i feel it runs smoother also i think my dyno graphs dont lie ....