Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much horsepower will it have? You going to keep the horsepower stock are you going to try to get some more out of it?

It should get more out of it due to the decat, V6 airbox, Cup injectors and the specific mapping with which we will not give any crap regarding the fuel consumption or the CO2 emissions like a stock car must.

We're aiming for somewhere around 215 but mostly what we'll work on is a nice torque curve to get the power from below 4000 rpm instead of above 5500 like the stock car does.

yotah1":x1howjr0 said:
the specific mapping with which we will not give any crap regarding the fuel consumption or the CO2 emissions like a stock car must.
This comment has made my day, thanks. Looking forward to when this is done

10989140_10206259607582678_6964150476316652358_n.jpg

1558482_10206259607942687_8691787743658073113_n.jpg

11002636_10206259688704706_1464299741950328811_n.jpg

Good news : we're getting closer to finally fully mapping the car. Bad news, we've got to take the engine out all over again to change the timing belt, vvt pulley and water pump :(
The new engine supports will be fitted at the same time, as well as the decat exhaust.

Once put back together and mapped, I'll still have to get it fully aligned, install the new gearbox shifter and cables, mount properly the airbox, build a water protection for the new ECU (just in case), install the new seat supports, put the door wiring in, move a bit the oil cooler as one of the cooling pipes is rubbing against it, install some plastic deflectors behind the front air intake to direct the air properly onto the radiator, have it "MOTed" in France and then maybe start tracking it to sort out a few problems that might arise...

The car's back at the workshop and I've been mostly away on holidays. I'm calling them today to get some news but we were changing the engine supports, the timing belt, water pump, dephasing pulley...

And by the way, it very well might be my last season with the car, not sure if I'll sell it or just store it at my parents place for a while but I'll be going out of Europe at the end of the year so that means pretty much no more Nurburgring for a while.

If I had to go out of europe I go with my car ^^ (but depending of the country can cost a huge amount)

Given that I'm moving to the US, shipping it and homologating it would just costs way too much, and tracks over there aren't really special...

Damned... this car was the reason for me to go to the nurburgring for the last time! But new job in the US or??

That's awesome.
Where in the US? Shame though that you're not going to bring it to the Ring atleast once before heading to the colonies.

I'll do my best to track it as much as possible this year at the Ring, then I'll be off overseas just before the winter if everything gets sorted out properly with the Visa application.

I'll be in Dearborn Michigan

So i got some news this morning. The workshop has completed its work on the car, with new engine mounts, fuel line canister valve, new pedals, timing belt fullyserviced with new dephasing pulley, belt, tensioner and water pump (so that should be good for 40000km), and some minor details here and there.
They managed to do that without getting the engine fully out so it was "faster" than expected. Apparently it starts like a charm and all worksfine.

So this weekend my mapper is scheduled to start working onthe car.

As soon as possible I'll take the car back home (i drove it the last time exactly one year ago!) and will finish the last details before getting it fully aligned and setup agressively for exclusive track use, then i must get it through french MOT (looool) and track it.

did you know how many Km the previous dephasing pulley had before it cause probleme?