X factor

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney

Reaction score
I imagine most of you on here couldn't give a flying monkey about it, and you probably curse it whenever someone mentions it.. But surely there must be others here that like it?

I am so impressed with the quality talent of this years acts...
There's one or two bad eggs that need to be dug out but they all put on such a good show!

Bloody hate it, useless waste of time.

Nobody any good Would even enter it, even if they are good they are then butchered to fit the market, pumping out the same old bullshit.

Sex factor, now that's a idea..."this week is s&m week...."

Courtney":1y5zjv4x said:
New it would go down well haha.
It was a brave or foolish admision.

:twisted: You won't beleive how tempted I was to delete Webob and Black Twingo's posts above and leave Robs :cool:

singlespeed":10hle2eu said:
Courtney":10hle2eu said:
New it would go down well haha.
It was a brave or foolish admision.

:twisted: You won't beleive how tempted I was to delete Webob and Black Twingo's posts above and leave Robs :cool:
lol

I thought it was awful this year I caught some of it last night and mind numbing is being kind!

Really? I think there is some great talent hidden away in there ;-)

I think it is fixed... How Frankie is still in there i don't know. I did tell my mum to stop voting for him..

Ide rather watch only way is Essex.. And I SERIOUSLY hate that shit :mad:!!!!! They piss me off within 2 minutes of watching..

And no I don't choose to watch it, my hoe does...