White 133 in Sutton

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That may very well have been me, i live just off the A217 in Cheam and am regularly out and about.

Is this the Chris i think it is? From a meet many years ago at leake street when there was 5 of us?

Twingogeekeo":1r5p7mfy said:
Is this the Chris i think it is? From a meet many years ago at leake street when there was 5 of us?

It is yes, been a bit quiet this past year or so with a lot going on. Popped onto RS.com earlier and saw a PM about this site so i thought i'd register and have a look around. Still got the 133 and apart from the ABS/Spanner dash light coming on at the weekend everything is good with it. It is a bit filthy though. A new addition is joining it shortly too.

Twingogeekeo":1fdob6ek said:
Good to see all is ok with yourself :)

Thanks! Hope all is good with you too? See you had another Leake Street meet last year? Any plans for another one soon?

Yea im all good mate.

Time will tell on the other meets :)

Feel free to arrange one :)

Twingogeekeo":iobszp5r said:
Yea im all good mate.

Time will tell on the other meets :)

Feel free to arrange one :)

Ha, while i've got a little bit more time recently, i don't want to commit to organising a meet! I'd deffo be up for coming along to one again though. If i'm about then i'll try and come along to the Gaydon meet in May.