Wheel opinions needed

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
turini's look nice on a twingo, infact they're the go to wheel for any renault in my oppinion. the colour however, ruins your car!

not too sure, you could photoshop the turini's mate and find out! some of the guys on here are handy with photoshop, i think with white cars with lots of black trim... you're pretty much limited to black wheels when it comes down to it, but white could be do'able i'd say

5E4D58A6-4742-4043-95BC-D261AB7D35E6_zpswcvckmfr.jpg

I love mine in anthracite. If they stay black you can't see how nice they are ;)

Although I would never have white wheels personally, too much effort to keep clean!

I'm looking at these and God do they look awful in that colour. I'd have to get them re-coloured, so that's more expense!! lol

Ok so if any photoshop experts wouldn't mind doing these in white and black that would be great and might help me make my mind up

I completely agree with Oscar.The colour does not suite your car. Marks match perfectly though. Personally I'd like a set of Ktec's 16" Evo Corsa wheel in black. I like the white writing around the centre too.

13626221225_1cddf1f0cd_o.jpg

Stunty":1wbh0f3b said:
I completely agree with Oscar.The colour does not suite your car. Marks match perfectly though. Personally I'd like a set of Ktec's 16" Evo Corsa wheel in black. I like the white writing around the centre too.

13626221225_1cddf1f0cd_o.jpg

they are beauts aint they man! in fairness, ktec price speedlines very fairly. their 2118's are easily the best price in the uk, i've even considered a set .... but this wouldn't be very jap *hangs head in shame*