Wheel Offset

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calolsen

Reaction score
I've just bought a set of Megane 6 spoke 16 inch alloys which I believe are ET49 or ET50? Just wondering how these would sit in my 133 arches compared to my 133 cup Alloys? Also which size of tyre would be best to get a similar rolling circumference as my 133 cup alloys & 195 40 17 tyres?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

So long as they are 4x100 bolt fitment and not the 5's like Waitey suspects

195/45/16 is the size on the non-cup 7x16 wheels. If the wheels are 7" wide like your 17" cup alloys, they will stick out 5 or 6mm more than your cups.

Yes they are 4x100 pcd but are 6.5 inch wide, they were a bargain at £50 for the set with tyres although the original tyres are knackered. Only slight kerbing too but I'll get them refurbed. Just need to decide whether to go for anthracite to match the RS or maybe standard silver?

In which case, as 6.5 wide, the 194/45/16 will suit it better. 195 is a bit of a stretch on 7" wide. 1/2" narower, they will only stick out 3or4mm not the 5or6 I mentioned before thinking of 7" wide.

Anthracite shows less brake dust ;)

I've also got a set of refurbed Turbines from my mk1 Clio but I'm not sure if I want to put 15's on the 133? The car is standard ride height and I don't think they'll look right?

JE_GT":28f2orsq said:
You would probably want to lower it before you fit 15"s as you'll have a ridiculous arch gap lol

Yes I know lol
Think ill stick with the 16's