Wheel Alignment

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

Following a front end rebuild, my son took his 182 cup for an alignment reset which transformed the handling of the car. This weekend, I decided to spend £26.00 on the Silverstone, chiefly to correct a slight steering wheel misalignement. The guys at Tyres & Exhausts Galore in Leicester also found an error with the front wheel toe-in and the resultant correction has moved the already amazing handling to another level. The kit they use is the John Bean ARAGO system which has the 17" wheel cup chassis in the software - I would recommend anyone to have their RS checked, the factory Q & A seems a bit suspect in this area, I will be writing to Renault UK with the results.

Cheers, Den

What angle settings did you finish up with?

I need to get mine reset now. I had it adjusted just after doing the springs, but the suspension has settled as its rather rubbish at the moment and my steering wheel is slightly off center.

I always have my cars done about 6 monthly, and each time look for adjustments to suit me through discussion with the lads at johnsons who are great. They've totally helped me sort my car into something that suits my driving style perfectly. Only thing I would change now is the weight of the electric PAS

I can't remember my settings now, but have it in my 133 shrine, I mean folder :lol:

Definitely worth going for a full geometry set up to anyone considering it