what exhausts

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did have and will have and a full custom made system from JP exhausts in Macclesfield. It was a work of art.

I'm with mr Ben on this jp exhaust are about the only place that I would use for a custom exhaust, If I was unable to buy an of the shelf job. Hopefully I'm a few more years as the 133 gets older more exhaust makers might offer there products.

RS GORDINI":2bf219li said:
I may try Hayward&Scott to see what they can do.They are very special indeed.
Make sure your sitting down if they give you a price :lol:

I'm currently in talks with Akrapovic .

The emails seem encouraging to say the least but cost wise alot on monies as there titanium.

Ollie133cup":1n02fk19 said:

The emails seem encouraging to say the least but cost wise alot on monies as there titanium.

titanium? bloody hell.

Ollie133cup":1wfn6x5l said:

could save a bit it they blend in stainless backbox/silencer etc and have a mixture

Ollie133cup":3s1e8nxo said:

I've seen some of their bike systems and they are :mrgreen:

How does the quality and fit compare between Ktec exhaust and the Supersprint from Kam Racing? Anyone compared the two?

Then I won't stick it on my car :cool: As simple as that. I was about to get it, but now that the response was so bad, I might reconsider. To be honest though, I don't find any other muffler on the market appealing. Ktec doesn’t suit me, it looks too ordinary, Supersprint as well. Any other options other than custom ones?

OEM look is the way to go, people in the know will know you've uprated/changed your car, not some 12 year you want to impress at the local MacDonalds.