What do we think of these decals?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick3814

Reaction score
Hi folks, been enjoying the sun this morning so gave the Twigster a clean and detail and added these

ynuzunyn.jpg

e8udyhaq.jpg

maqu2e6a.jpg

Did a similar thing on the Megane and liked it :lol:

I like them pal. Very fitting and the Senna one is tremendous. I was actually looking at a similar one for mine but in tribute to Colin McRae.

LC":3efp1ptd said:
Wooooooah don't show Oscar that elf sticker

:lol: whys that?

I love the Elf Renaultsport connection, reminds me of the old F1 liveries :)

i don't know why he thinks i'd hate it lol. if you've got those elf stickers as a thumbs up to the ex rally days then that's pretty cool man, but if it's an OEM thing then you should know that elf oil is recycled oil. or their ''carbon commitment'' as they call it, in other words reducing the companies massive debts by no longer making good oil but recycling spent oils instead. elf oil is the biggest heap of junk on the market, i'd cringe at the thought of a customer ever specifying elf oil. infact i've refused to put it into somebodys car!

use halfords own brand of cheap cheap oil, at least you know that's recycled comma oil and comma make top notch oem oils :p