What car will you be buying next?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oscar":3h5wk53s said:
i seen this a while back mate, this the one with the toyota mr-s with the type r engine in it that whips everything?
It is, anyhoo back on topic... :)

Hold on, on THAT topic. That Spoon K20 swapped EK9 is a bit special! If god made a noise that would be it!

rip out all of the sound deadening in your twingo, strip the interior and fit throttle bodies + a straight through exhaust decat and your silverstone will sound just the same :D well ... just without a rev limiter as high! honda really do the whole variable valve timing thing very well :) i did fancy me a civic coupe at one point to prime it for a b18 swap from a 'tegra, but that would mean working on my own car and mechanics don't do working on their own car very well :D

jholly - you'll be delighted with your ep3 when you get one :D

oscar":33wn8krh said:
rip out all of the sound deadening in your twingo, strip the interior and fit throttle bodies + a straight through exhaust decat and your silverstone will sound just the same :D well ... just without a rev limiter as high! honda really do the whole variable valve timing thing very well :) i did fancy me a civic coupe at one point to prime it for a b18 swap from a 'tegra, but that would mean working on my own car and mechanics don't do working on their own car very well :D

jholly - you'll be delighted with your ep3 when you get one :D

I hope so bud! Looking at premier editions :)

oscar":1amzc5xp said:
jholly - cosmic grey i hope?

Ahhhh yeah think I've got one in the bag now too ;)

I will update you all so there will be no excuses to not say hello haha

Always wanted A Mitsubishi eclipse - but as they're practically non existent now & I cant afford an rx-7, probably be one of these...

With the aim of doing something like this to it...

Nommmm! :)

I think swapping the lights for tinted or normal lights would improve the rear alot
Edit: these lights
a8agygep.jpg