was so close to buying this :(

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ew, glanza.

They look like a Nissan micra on steroids, vile things.

I would like to go Jap next probably but more along the lines of a S15, R33 or the typical Subaru blob eye.

waitey":33ps14ym said:
Ew, glanza.

I would like to go Jap next probably but more along the lines of a S15, R33 or the typical Subaru blob eye.
r32 is the best skyline shape imo id like a s15 in yellow but insurance is a killer lol

I'm not a fan of them but I have a mate who is crazy about them. He bought a standard boggo starlet when he was 16 and him and his dad put a full glanza kit on it and had a replica one as his first car... He's currently in the process of putting an actual glanza lump in it now which he got from a crashed one. Pretty impressive work really

Love Starlet , i had one for my first car just a Sportif. Put the 4EFTE engine from the glanza in , was a total sleeper .

Ollie133cup":bousgg9p said:
Love Starlet , i had one for my first car just a Sportif. Put the 4EFTE engine from the glanza in , was a total sleeper .
same i love them this one had everything i wanted wish i moved on it quicker :(

I HAAAAAAAAATE Starlets....Driven by WANKERS (not all of them...just the majority).

"HAAAAAW, I pit fivehunnert beehaaachepee in ma Glanza and it's pure fast as f*ck min"

Please tell me how it goes around corners.

madmatt":37kjc5bz said:
I HAAAAAAAAATE Starlets....Driven by w*****s (not all of them...just the majority).

"HAAAAAW, I pit fivehunnert beehaaachepee in ma Glanza and it's pure fast as f*ck min"

lol i know they handle like poo without lsd that's why i want one with very high spec ;)

madmatt":3qpuyulf said:
I HAAAAAAAAATE Starlets....Driven by w*****s (not all of them...just the majority).

aye min it's hid a full glanza rebuild n it's got a TD04 nimmmmmmmmm *wank*

The worst thing about it is the name glanza, glans is the medical term for a bellend and that's all I think when I see glanza aha

waitey":lt6wzbh4 said:

Much my thinking on them really, ugly little things but I guess that gives them a certain appeal. An underrated car by many I should think. Bit like the Nissan Pulsar.

Personally I wouldn't want one but then again most Jap cars don't do a lot for me for some reason.

put it this way after test driving it i would happy take on the local barry boy's in there vxr's any day. the main reason i wanted this one is that the Sard K24 Turbo Kit is £3k new and very rare and there has been about £12k - £14k spent on mod's alone just wish i was quicker and snapped it up. all the other galnza's about are dog's :(