warranty

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky eddie

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I have a different exhaust to the standard one will this affect my warranty the little oil leak on top of my engine is back again so I need to book it in for renault to look at.

Reno Orpington u taking it mate? There fix it under warranty as the exhaust is nothing to do with your oil leak. By the way where is your oil leak comin from Eddie?

Ok thanks for that.....On the top settles behind the left hand bolt on the top of the cover last time they took the bolt out and apparently re sealed it

good old renault, messing the simplest of jobs up. oh how i do not miss being told by the service manager that you've got 20 minutes to do an hours job! but hey if it's under warranty then that's good. hate the managers and their dodgy tactics ; don't hate on the techs lol

Yeah hope they sort it this time they kept it over night last time and its a pain getting someone to drop me off there :/

tell them you're dropping it off in the morning and you're coming to pick it up at the end of the day. instruct them on what day is best for you, in advance so that they have time to book it in so that your car is pre-booked in ; in which case they'll have no excuses to keep it in over night to fit it in between other jobs :)

also feel free to sternly hint @ how pissed off you are that they can't resolve a simple bolt that won't seal perfectly situation!

Ok thanks for the info I'll book it in for next week when I'm off for a couple of days and make sure they know I'm not a happy little 133 driver :D

yeah it's only a tiny little teething problem nothing to worry about, these motors are silly amounts of reliable outside of the ball joints. peugeot 207 gti's seem to pop timing chains like eminem pops pills, not to mention the fact those cars wolf 1 liter of oil for every 1,000 miles driven .... that's only the beginning :)

hope that makes you feel better lol

Yeah it does cheers.... just hope they fix it this time my warranty is running out soon