Vibratechnics dogbone...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erm he has t released price yet but will be very soon I think they will be being sold through ktec... They also already sell the upper gearbox and engine mounts bud through ktec again

I'd say similar price unless ktec does all 3 for discount

Ooooo that's my car it's fitted to!!! Saves me uploading the pictures .. I will tell you know it's made a big difference to the feel of the car.. Off & on throttle there's no movement from the gear stick at all..
You get a bit more vibration on idle through the car but you get this anyway.. If you using the car as a daily drive then I wouldn't want the other to mounts as it would be too harsh..
Great guys at vibra-tech .. & Jesus they know there stuff.. It's going back at the end of the month so it can be checked out & if all ok will be on sale soon....

Oh this is my me user name ( was mr slippyfist )

Ahhh sweet to hear bud!!! Can't wait now I'm wanting all 3 like haha! X

Ben .. Phil did say to me that he would do a group buy on here first .Then he's going to roll it out to ktec & demon tweaks ..

Think it will be just for that part as ktec already sell the other 2 bits bud x

ok other shop also sell the two other component

if the group buy can be the 3 component at good price i wait for the group buy ^^
or i buy now the two other component

I don't think the group but will include the other 2 mounts as ktec already sell them bud

I will ask phil if he's going to do just the dog bone or both at the end of the month when I see him..

three !
there is also the upper gear box mount ;)

anyway sound goods

bad for power flex they where to slow lol

I might be interested in this piece; I think doing all of them would be unnecessary since I only use it for the road, but if this one's a known weak point it'd be worth doing (and it might help the life of the others by transferring energy into the chassis).

Always a dangerous business joining an owners forum, luckily I'm generally far too lazy to get round to buying the bits off my dream list :D

I've just spoken to Vibra-Technics.
They said they will go into producing the part once they receive feedback from the two they have had made, and will also do a forum price which is nice!
Just thought I'd forward this to the two owners of the nice dog bone mounts ;)

Ben mines off the car at the mo because Renault seem to think its wrecked my diff !!! They seem to think its to harsh & it's sending vibrations throught the gearbox..
But then again what do them monkeys know!!!

Orb was running with his dogbone welded directly to the subframe for ages, so it only had the small front bush for damping vibration/noise. It may still be welded in, but it certainly had some miles on it like that... Not just a couple of weeks.

My polly reinforced void free bone has done about 3k so far.

renault sell also reinforced mount

but cost around 1.2K € :)

the original one are not enouth sporty