Van reversed into me

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moomin_Man

Reaction score
[youtube]2-WcEBPx5sc[/youtube]

Nothing amazing I know...
Not sure about damage, too frosty to tell. He's a neighbor so didn't go mental. Plus, it's on camera anyway...

MeatHelmet":26bw694r said:
Why was he reversing? Looks like he drove straight on anyway!
I have no idea. I had a feeling something might happen, so I stayed in the car for a few more seconds...and sure enough!

He clearly notices that he hits you and drives away... Question him when you get home and see if he denies it ;)

133_Ads":2eunsy8l said:
He clearly notices that he hits you and drives away... Question him when you get home and see if he denies it ;)

He was about to drive off, then I got out and gestured to him. He came back, said: "it was just a small nudge, seems fine".
I said "Hopefully, I'll check when it defrosts".
So, I'll go give it a wipe with a damp cloth and see :)

Update: Not a scratch. Looks perfectly fine.

Glad the car is ok but... How cool is that camera gadget?!

At least if there were damage and he kicked up a fuss about it you could show the video to Network Rail...

Glad there's no damage!

Blondie":3h98rghu said:
Glad the car is ok but... How cool is that camera gadget?!

Doesn't your works mode of transportation have them Blondie?

Blondie":3l0or7f9 said:
Yes Ads but I thought that was in his car??

Yeah it is, i've been looking into them recently as i do a lot of miles, handy for if there is an accident infront of you, or if you are involved in an accident that isn't your fault.

That sucks. Hope nothing's amiss but at least if anything is you have it all recorded.

Daveyb133":1mlyfcjj said:
https://www.twingo133.net/viewtopic.php?t=8803

The video in that topic shows some clips using the old settings which were poor quality and low fps.
Got i all sorted now, like in the video above.

X-driven/Roadhawk RH-1

Not sure where to get them, check the Roadhawk website?