Twingogeekeo's RS Progress Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't mean anything totally accurate like that just wondering if you felt a noticable difference between the two when holding them :)

I would say the Renaultsport one felt different due to size and a bit lighter.

Matt":2n329rm5 said:
especially when it doesn't even fit straight on :(

I did notice it made a whistling noise when you pulled off, very strange lol.

are you sure these probs arent due to the bloke that fitted it :lol: :lol:

TURBO":3loea586 said:
Matt":3loea586 said:

Ill tell Dave you said that!

Twingogeekeo":1zcr6sra said:
TURBO":1zcr6sra said:
Matt":1zcr6sra said:

Ill tell Dave you said that!

:cry:

i thought u might have got your hands dirty! :p :p but if it was dave il retract my previous statement :mrgreen:

Me get my hands dirty dont be stupid :lol: you dont have a dog and bark for it :lol:

Twingogeekeo":4yvjz78u said:
Me get my hands dirty dont be stupid :lol: you dont have a dog and bark for it :lol:

dont have a dog and bark yourself :roll: :roll:

Bet that the most action it's gonna get for a while :p very nice sounds though!

On my little digital camera it a nikon S3100 from memory.

Looked well funny a little camera on a massive tripod :lol:

I really like it, mate!

It looks as though it's noisy when pushed hard but still fairly subtle at lower rpm, which is the perfect combination imo!

Monster Detail":3jpzgevu said:
I really like it, mate!

It looks as though it's noisy when pushed hard but still fairly subtle at lower rpm, which is the perfect combination imo!

+1 :)

i love the tiny round straight through box with plaque...! the tail pipes look great, but why is there a inner pipe within the outer tail pipes?. it fills the rear bumper gap which is nice.... why did they design the box so when fitted it needs 2 cuts to the original pipe work? would of thought it would just clamp on where the old box was cut off? will you renew the other parts of the exhaust with stainless? slim.

slim":3kuo2zmn said:
i love the tiny round straight through box with plaque...! the tail pipes look great, but why is there a inner pipe within the outer tail pipes?. it fills the rear bumper gap which is nice.... why did they design the box so when fitted it needs 2 cuts to the original pipe work? would of thought it would just clamp on where the old box was cut off? will you renew the other parts of the exhaust with stainless? slim.

Yea the plaque is a winner what really got me to buy it :lol:

Cant say why the inner pipes are there maybe make it easyier to clean the outter pipes who knows.

Pipe work i also cant answer but it was very simply to fit. Just need to make sure you dont cut that pipe in the wrong place or its game over.

No point replacing it with stainless intill it needs it. Ill worry about it when it gets to that point.