Twingogeekeo's RS Progress Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TURBO":1v2turcv said:
Al":1v2turcv said:
TURBO":1v2turcv said:
Matt":1v2turcv said:
^ Wouldn't be hard to make that mistake... It's so dirty you can't tell what it is :p
its the cheapest way for al to disguise his car :lol: :lol:

al just think how heavy all that dirt must be ;) maybe u should clean it and see if it goes any quicker :lol:

Clean, it will probably be good for a 6sec quarter mile. I might use Karls shellsuit to clean it tomorrow (see other thread for reference)

if u can do a 6sec 1/4 il eat ur whole car!!!!!!!!!

Challenge accepted. To make it easier for you to eat I'll push it out of a plane so went it hits the ground it'll be in bitesize bits. Incidentally, pushing it out of a plane is the only way it will do a quarter mile in 6 seconds ;)

Al":3eea125p said:
TURBO":3eea125p said:
Al":3eea125p said:
TURBO":3eea125p said:
Matt":3eea125p said:
^ Wouldn't be hard to make that mistake... It's so dirty you can't tell what it is :p
its the cheapest way for al to disguise his car :lol: :lol:

al just think how heavy all that dirt must be ;) maybe u should clean it and see if it goes any quicker :lol:

Clean, it will probably be good for a 6sec quarter mile. I might use Karls shellsuit to clean it tomorrow (see other thread for reference)

if u can do a 6sec 1/4 il eat ur whole car!!!!!!!!!

Challenge accepted. To make it easier for you to eat I'll push it out of a plane so went it hits the ground it'll be in bitesize bits. Incidentally, pushing it out of a plane is the only way it will do a quarter mile in 6 seconds ;)

a plane would b one of the only ways ud get a 133 to do a single figure 1/4 !either dropped from or towed by!!
the bets void if u get help from the raf :lol:

Twingogeekeo":q5y27klc said:
Now its been a few weeks here is a picture with them settled

DSC_0006_1.jpg

Definitely looks lower than when you first did it. It's now just right, in my opinion!

Today i got the Twingo cleaned Didnt polish it though as it keeps raining on and off but anyway here she is also cleaned the misses Clio at the same time all i can say that Clio need some TLC as it never gets cleaned once the weather gets better think ill clay bar it for her :lol:

Snow Foamed
DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0002-2.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Shampooed
DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0005-2.jpg

Chamiosed dry
DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

Then out on the road while i clean the Clio
DSC_0008-2.jpg

Heres the Clio all Snow Foamed up
DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

Looks good bud - you can definitely tell the springs have settled in that shot of it in the road.

Looks good mate. Your Dodo Juice bits are on their way to you, posted them 1st class this morning. Should help you get the car looking even better :)

so all your new kit works then :mrgreen:
cars looking clean as always and i bet your drive looks clean now too :lol:

Yup drive in clear aswell if the weather holds off tomorrow might get some polish on the car. Also promised to clean my dads Focus tomorrow with the Snow Foam wont be long till i need to order some more :lol:

Seeing it never rain last night i washed my dads Focus for him. Fought while i waited for the Snow Foam to eat into the crap on his car i would give the 133 a lick of polish :) So its sqeeky clean :)

Time will tell i tryed getting a pic tonight but isnt great i will get it up in a bit need more light though i think

they look sweet, i was impressed with them after seeing them sunday.

Same they looked sweet on sunday so fought i need some in my life got feed up with the renault ones coming damaged