• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo RS front seats

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunty

Reaction score
Hi guys,

As long as fitting of my new seats goes ok next Saturday, I'm selling the standard 133 items. It terms of condition they are perfect EXCEPT a small burn mark on the driver seat. It's not obvious but thats why I'm selling them so cheap. They have been used for 17k miles.

I'm only asking £120 for the pair and this is a collection sale from Oxford area only.

Please PM me if interested.

12383783995_15f0e0ec5e_b.jpg

12384236254_3fa0db7c85_b.jpg

Hi Spitfire. I can't seem to reply to your message. My reply is stuck in the twingo133.net outbox and will not send. If you have got it great! If not PM me your email address. Cheers.

Stunty":z9o4j5ns said:
Hi Spitfire. I can't seem to reply to your message. My reply is stuck in the twingo133.net outbox and will not send. If you have got it great! If not PM me your email address. Cheers.
It will show in your outbox untill its been opened by the recipient. Then it will swap over to your sent box.

Hi.

Yes it's OK and I've replied - thanks Chaps

Rob

UPDATE: These have now been sold and collected by Spitfire. No messing around and really nice guy - Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.