• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo Renaultsport 133 £5500 **Guildford**

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Car sold to me subject to the paint not being to thin due to Karl polishing it so much!

Can't wait to drive my first Twingo!

sharpy36":6mn16cq9 said:
Car sold to me subject to the paint not being to thin due to Karl polishing it so much!

Congrats! You have bought one of the best!

sharpy36":13ebk0ek said:

This is correct!

Will confirm the sale on monday!

sharpy36":oqe6ipqy said:

Congrats, good to know its going to someone on here. The paint will be too thin but the layers of wax and polish on top more than make up for it. As for the drive you will love it.

Fancy swapping rear bumpers? Ill give you some cash too go with mine ;)

Sorry..........the rear bumper will stay on the car, along with the exhaust which does looks great.

sharpy36":361ijne4 said:
Sorry..........the rear bumper will stay on the car, along with the exhaust which does looks great.
Grrr worth a shot

I'm glad it's sold but a little gutted that I already had one and couldn't buy this one! haha

sharpy36":2zuzmfvv said:
..........with all the good comments looks like i have brought a gem.
Yeah you have, make sure too stick around here and get it too some meets/shows if possible.

sharpy36":cgy00fga said:
..........with all the good comments looks like i have brought a gem.
Carefull when you go to meets.. it's possible some will try to stab you prison-style and nick the rear diffuser. Think it's more worth than gold now :p

is the diffuser a one off? seems to be alot of interest in it, maybe i should get it welded on.

sharpy36":314naf35 said:
is the diffuser a one off? seems to be alot of interest in it, maybe i should get it welded on.
No it's a Renault part however they've stopped making them meaning getting one is a pain in the rear. I was aiming to get one but shortly before I had the cash they stopped production which was rather annoying.