• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo non cup BLACK Spoiler £30 collection only OXFORD

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunty

Reaction score
Hi all,

Karl sorted me out with a Cup spoiler last week so I'm selling the original one. It's off of my 61 plate Silverstone so it's not that old and in good condition. Details are as follows:

Price: £30 collection only
Condition: There is a very small scratch and blemish on the bottom right hand side. It's not obvious unless you've got your nose on top of it. As you can see from the first picture the marks are not really visible.

9446512734_790ee0cc54_b.jpg

You can just about see the blemish and small scratch here. I think the blemish could be improved with some good waxing.

9443728297_fa6b8da79e_b.jpg

If interested please PM me and I'll give you my full post code and telephone number. Just to state again this is a cash on collection only and a cup of coffee is also included. I don't have a PayPal account and I don't want to visit the post office. If nobody wants it then I'll keep in the loft for when I sell the car.

Cheers,

Stunty