Twingo 133 To Buy Or Not To Buy

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben133

Reaction score
Hi all I am currently trying to decide if i want to buy a 133. I was just hoping that i could get some information from some owners on what they are like to drive. Ride quality and power delivery. Also are they any good at overtaking from 60mph onwards. Also what the mpg is like. Thanks in advance.

Go for it! Hello by the way! They are great little cars and I`ll be surprised if you are disappointed. Ride quality isn`t too bad and that`s coming from someone who owns a cup version and who changed from a 172. Yes it`s firm but that`s why you buy a cup. I actually prefer the ride to that of the 172. You can always buy one with the non cup chassis. I get about 35 mpg from mine but I don`t do many miles because I want to keep mine nice and the miles low. Power is a bit down compared to the 2ltr in the Clio but not enough to bother. You`ll overtake fine but Renaultsports have never been about out and out speed in a straight line but take one for a trip on a twisty B road and that`s when you`ll really start to smile. Honestly speaking, I don`t regret changing my Clio for the Twingo. They are like Go Karts! Take one for a test drive! and see how you feel.

I can't really add anymore apart from they are an amazing tool! Thought meh I'll only keep mine 2 years and well 4.5 years on and she still makes me smile

As charlie46 states they handle like a go kart, great fun to drive!

Mine is for sale ;)