Twingo 133 Near Misses

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moomin_Man

Reaction score
I know they ain't all near misses...but still...
Lack of decent video editor has resulted in the use of windows movie maker (yeh...i know)
Capped at 10mb for some reason, so quality sucks.

The clip starting after 0:10 seconds; that is the closest iv'e ever came to a scrape!

[youtube]IzhnTrsFDwY[/youtube]

BlackTwingo-i":3p4dsnwj said:
I bet thats so useful for if you had a crash..

w*****s!

Hoping it doesn't ever come to that, but yeh, that's the idea! Finger crossed it doesn't ever get used though!

Crikey. Clearly some people on there who just didn't look.

You can tell it's carlisle without looking at the map xD
Rain in every shot!
Just seen that :p

I've got no speakers is there any sound? please say you were shouting a few obscenities at these morons...

133_Ads":1m6184wq said:
I've got no speakers is there any sound? please say you were shouting a few obscenities at these morons...

No sound :p
If there was, it would just be background music.
Iv'e never shouted at anyone, Just beeped the horn a few times. Only used the horn for the people cutting into me. The people pulling out in front just got a stern look from me :cool:

Some fine examples of the kind of driving standards I've come to expect in the UK, as in totally and utterly sh!te!!!!!

Looks like a good camera mate. I've just been using the Witness app on the iPhone as it seems to work pretty well from my windscreen bracket. :)

I ******* hate it when people pull out infront of me. I want to buy a fog horn just so they know im pissed off instead of the stupid high pitched standard horn. and at 7 seconds i think people think that its all one way cos thats a 1 way street he is coming out of? not sure