Trax Meal

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im staying in milton keynes cant afford the drive up and back to my hotel as im doing that journey in the morningggggggg :(

Hi James, unfortunately not gonna be able to make it, I'm gonna be out all day Saturday (so washing the car tomorrow!) - may be able to pop in for a quick drink or something though? :)

So guys and gals, the table is all booked and confirmed today, with the addition of 3 people, taking the total to 23 of us! I've popped my head in to say hi, and got the look of "oh it's you" so they know whats coming!

For any that arrive before me the table is booked for 1930 under the name of James, and they will point you in the right direction!

See you all soon, if anyone gets lost, or needs me i will be on: 07977 821985, or my personal number!

Navigation
Bridge Road
Stoke Bruerne
Towcester
NN12 7SY

Navigation
[googlemap]NN127SY[/googlemap]

Can come to the hotel and pick some people up if you like, i will have 4 maybe 3 spare seats!! Whos in....?

Sorry James. Looks like I won't be able to make it down :( Knackered form night shift and not fancying an 8+ hour drive each way
jra3d":11n3nz9c said:
1. James (jra3d)
2. Dan (dansmotorsport)
3. James + 1 (poweller23)
4. Mike +1 (Mike_Robo)
5.Karl + Rachel
6. Andrew (HigtonA)
7. Gareth +1
8. MovingShadow + Ghostz + 1
19. James (JamesGT)
10. madmax + 2
11. Jay4

Ah no worries Neil, its a shame you can't make it seeing as i missed you at FCS, hope to see you soon!

What times everyone leaving the hotel? I'm finishing work, getting Holly and going there but could meet you lot if your convoying over. James meet you at the hotel to?

Hi James Stevie is stopping in our hotel and not seen this thread about the meal so I think he is hoping to join us with his better half

Jay - I'll have the corsa, the dini will be clean in the garage for Trax

Mike - you can either follow or get a lift..

Nigel - Yeah don't see why they can't fella, I'll call them in the morning.

Jay4":38in0een said:
What times everyone leaving the hotel? I'm finishing work, getting Holly and going there but could meet you lot if your convoying over. James meet you at the hotel to?

yes lets meet them at hotel :D x

Yeah, sorry Andrew. I'm sure you will be fine on your own :)

(BTW. Even if I went, you would still be the only Scot)