Trax Convoy/Meeting Point

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jra3d

Reaction score
So come on Karl when you leaving the hotel so I can be at MCDs for Breakfast...?

Until a time is agreed.... Lets call it "x"

If people don't wish to meet at the hotel and want to join the convoy after a spot of breakfast, then come and join me at McDonalds Towcester

NN12 6TQ

I would like to know also cause i will be in the hotel with MovingShadow and also i ordered the breakfest at the hotel cause i had no idea what is gona be arranged but i can start eating at 6:30 will be done at 7:00 ish :D

Would be helpful to know as I won't be able to get on here after tomorrow

GhostZ":2wfrlmu0 said:
i can start eating at 6:30 will be done at 7:00 ish :D

omnomnom.jpg

I need to work out times but thats this weekends job.

Will start at the hotel to the same mcdonalds as last year then to the show i will update and make a new thread over the weekend.

Will also have a club phone number sorted for those that will need to get in touch with me

Karl I've sorted my ticket and stand pass so guess I can join you guys?

Needs be early.. Getting into trax is usually a nightmare. After 7:30 will be shit!

Twingogeekeo":2zjst9eu said:
I need to work out times but thats this weekends job.

Will start at the hotel to the same mcdonalds as last year then to the show i will update and make a new thread over the weekend.

Will also have a club phone number sorted for those that will need to get in touch with me

saweeeeet x

Early breakfast at McDonald's sounds good
Is it part of the ticket price Karl
Lol

madmax":3nps5pm3 said:
Lol

Yea if you read the small writing it says see Nigel in the White Megane 250 and he will buy you breakfast ;)

Twingogeekeo":txqmthj7 said:
madmax":txqmthj7 said:
Lol

Yea if you read the small writing it says see Nigel in the White Megane 250 and he will buy you breakfast ;)

You won't be up early enough for that lol

Just gunna throw it out there guys, but I live about 3 miles from the circuit. If anyone needs a hand with directions then shout?!

Jay4":2ax9j61h said:
Just gunna throw it out there guys, but I live about 3 miles from the circuit. If anyone needs a hand with directions then shout?!

Any local brothels or strip joints?

Gareth":ggqex3q6 said:
Jay4":ggqex3q6 said:

Any local brothels or strip joints?

Looks like James could answer this one ;)

Hmm that would be telling!!

Anyway Karl hurry up, i've people who need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.