Trax 2012 Tickets **Now able to be ordered**

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waitey":3uidk7a1 said:
Who's going to have a go on 0-60? My mates paying for 4 goes for me in my GT!
i maybe want to do some track time depends on weather :D then i shall decide if i will buy some or not :p , btw do we need helmet and other things full on fireproof racing suit ? .... anyone knows ??

GhostZ":n9vq0neg said:
waitey":n9vq0neg said:
Who's going to have a go on 0-60? My mates paying for 4 goes for me in my GT!
i maybe want to do some track time depends on weather :D then i shall decide if i will buy some or not :p , btw do we need helmet and other things full on fireproof racing suit ? .... anyone knows ??

Track time usually long sleeves helmet and suitable clothing, but I wouldn't feel confident tracking my car, plus it's advised to have track insurance unless you have deep pockets.

0-60 time I think it's of your car will reach 100mph terminal speed at the end of the 1/4 you need a helmet, however, i actually have no idea what a twingo would achieve lol.

if its like FCS, you may be able to hire a helmet. Problem being they were in fairly short supply unless you fancied a long wait.

Taking your own helmet would be preferable if you have access to one. Long sleeves and a driving licence are the other usual requirements

I'll bring a pair of helmets, just in case :cool:

I wanna thrash my Wind around Silverstone.. preferrable with Ghostz eating my dust :twisted: :lol:

MovingShadow":plq86rij said:
I'll bring a pair of helmets, just in case :cool:

I wanna thrash my Wind around Silverstone.. preferrable with Ghostz eating my dust :twisted: :lol:

[youtube]Nepysk5rOf4[/youtube]

I'm definitely coming to the event too - I booked time off work today :) I've not got a ticket yet and was thinking I'd just buy on the day (I don't have paypal). Hopefully I'll be able to sort out parking with you guys :)

Silverstone is only about an hour from me so I don't require a hotel. Fingers crossed the weather will be good as from your pic it looks like you had a wet one last year.

You will need to to park in the public car park as all club passes have been ordered and taken

How about me Karl, as I have a club pass just another passenger or is it a hide in the boot jobby

waitey":yx9ajcn2 said:
jra3d":yx9ajcn2 said:
How about me Karl, as I have a club pass just another passenger or is it a hide in the boot jobby

Hide him in the boot then charge him £10 for the service.
knowing James it will be a female friend. Just get a ticket of the Trax site

I like barbara... Well I'll be convoying up with you so you can give me it then ;)