Trax 2012 - 2nd September

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax

Reaction score
I need to get numbers of those that are seriously interested in trax
Iv only got a couple of weeks to book a stand area so if your interested please put your name down
It will be a joint stand with Renault sport and megane sport

X is back for 2012, so make sure you put Sunday 2nd September on your calendar! The Ultimate Performance Car Event returns to the prestigious Silverstone Circuit for one day of thrilling track action

I'll put myself down as a maybe. I'll definately come if I'm onshore, but no idea of any shift patterns at the moment.

1. Singlespeed (depending on work)

2. Maggi112 + caz (depending on work)
3. Waitey
4. Stevenn133 (depending on money)

3. Waitey
5. Chicken (depending on sleep deprivation)

3. Waitey
6. Jra3d

7 - davie88GT (+1 extra ticket for a mate) I'm a renault mechanic and he's an independant mechanic we can fix fingz n stuffz innit playa. Stick me down though my man, let us know when you're wanting payed

waitey":340j8ult said:
I feel like adding (depending on depending)
I think that the potential of 100 miles of cold North Sea, followed by 550 miles of driving is a fair excuse :?

If its just the driving, I'll be there :shock:

2. Maggi112 + caz (depending on work)(2 cars)
3. Waitey
6. Jra3d
7. Davie88gt + 1

singlespeed":xgvheqvm said:
waitey":xgvheqvm said:
I feel like adding (depending on depending)
I think that the potential of 100 miles of cold North Sea, followed by 550 miles of driving is a fair excuse :?

If its just the driving, I'll be there :shock:
Second that

Its looking good so far there are 10 from megane sport aswell
can i ask that you only add your name on one forum so i know nobody is doubled up as it is also on renault sport
thanks

Madmax,how do you want payed? My paypals non existant as my macbooks humped so I'm using my old phone. May I send you a nice pink birthday card with some notes in it? Scottish ones too, I think you'll find....that's legal tender! ;) haha

davie88GT":217lqa79 said:
Madmax,how do you want payed? My paypals non existant as my macbooks humped so I'm using my old phone. May I send you a nice pink birthday card with some notes in it? Scottish ones too, I think you'll find....that's legal tender! ;) haha
I doubt he will want payment yet as he is just after numbers of who's interested so he knows whether to book a stand area or not.

davie88GT":2653luro said:
I'm just getting numbers first
If there is enough interest I sort the payments out and post
I have emailed trax to get the last date off them that we can book