The "Has anyone seen my OLD car?" Thread.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavin-h

Reaction score
Just a thought here - idle curiosity really!

I traded my Twingo in September through Preston Audi, who presumably would have moved it on through the trade, and wondered where it would turn up.

So, I thought I'd start a thread for ex-Twingo owners to add details of their old cars, then if anyone spots them, they can let us know.

To start it off:

PE10WFK - White "full fat" with Cup chassis and black/white pack. Anyone know where it is?

Black i-music 1.2, badges removed, tinted windows, looks standard.. Sold to a garage in barnsley
PN60 FVO

Curious if it's noticed knocking about!

CA08 ZSO - Blaze orange twingo GT, if anyone sees it or knows it let the new owner know it has Clio 172 injectors, panel filter and a remap as I just part ex'd it, also had my favourite music CD left in the CD player...

vumejyqa.jpg

PN58XGV - Standard Twingo 133 in blue.

SD59UYO - Standard Clio 200 in black, you should hear the gearbox coming a mile off!

HV59YUO - Standard blue Twingo Extreme. Bought by an old lady up the road... Has hardly moved in the year she has had it.

class31":2yenrajj said:
PN58XGV - Standard Twingo 133 in blue.

SD59UYO - Standard Clio 200 in black, you should hear the gearbox coming a mile off!
Iv got the twingo I found your card in the glove

Bd59fwp

Extreme blue

Part exed mine last month, if anyone comes across it please let me know so I can wish the owner good luck ;)