Speakers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky eddie

Reaction score
Hi everyone bought a new pioneer head unit and some replace ment pioneer speakers for the front doors fitted the head unit ok then the next week the speakers everything has been going well for a week then got in the twingo last night and no sound... the head unit comes on and works as it should but no sound.... Here's the question I had to wire the speakers up to what I thought was right if I have wired the speakers up wrong would they mess the head unit up in any way??? Blow anything in the unit??
Cheers

After spending the whole weekend checking connections and everything the sound still comes and go's ???? When I get in and turn the car on there is either sound or no sound.... If it's on it doesn't come and go thorough my journey it is on, so how can it be a lose connection? If it was a lose connection surely it would stop and start when hitting a bump etc? But when it's doesn't come on it stays off doesn't have any sound..... The unit starts up ok.....I even took it back to halfords and they kindly tried another head unit this came on ok but no sound.... To day though the sound was off and when I pulled out my drive the doors locked as normal then the sound came on........ I really have no idea what to do suppose I willll have to take it to a car audio place which is no doubt going to cost and arm and a leg.... Does anyone know if there is anything in the twingo speaker loom that would effect this... Cheers :cry: :(

Did you ever get to the route of the problem as my girlfriends car is doing exactly the same!