Somehow I fell in love with this...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blondie":3b3afjr0 said:
Get the bike!!
Good answer :p

133_Ads":3b3afjr0 said:
That does absolutely nothing for me :(

Get the Iphone!
The horror. Is it the awful exhaust that puts you off, becuase i dislike that too...I just love ratty looking caferacers :p

Cafe racers are cool. Light, nimble and easy to work on. The bare look is cool but i dont think it suits the bmw. Big, heavy bruiser of a bike doesnt look right naked haha. Wrong engine for it too. Have u thought of a streetfighter if u like the naked looking bike?

Only if...

25232832_1.jpg

Moomin_Man":1tqimlya said:
Blondie":1tqimlya said:
Get the bike!!

133_Ads":1tqimlya said:

Get the Iphone!
The horror. Is it the awful exhaust that puts you off, becuase i dislike that too...I just love ratty looking caferacers :p

Don't listen to him he's just a gadget man!

Bikes do more for us girls than a fancy phone! iPhone 5 is pants anyway... You'll get much more pleasure from the bike! Think about it you can ride the bike to people's houses and actually chat with them ... You won't need a phone at all :D

Daveyb133":fuuwvoga said:
Cafe racers are cool. Light, nimble and easy to work on. The bare look is cool but i dont think it suits the bmw. Big, heavy bruiser of a bike doesnt look right naked haha. Wrong engine for it too. Have u thought of a streetfighter if u like the naked looking bike?

I like the naked look, but only on the big brutes. I'm not a fast rider and i'm not looknig for amazing handling.
Looking for a big heavy naked ratty stripped bike.
Iv'e looked at lots of possible projects but they all look too small and too bare. This BMW just wowed me for some reason.

Blondie":1e1pg0au said:
Moomin_Man":1e1pg0au said:
Blondie":1e1pg0au said:
Get the bike!!

133_Ads":1e1pg0au said:

Get the Iphone!

Bikes do more for us girls than a fancy phone! iPhone 5 is pants anyway... You'll get much more pleasure from the bike! Think about it you can ride the bike to people's houses and actually chat with them ... You won't need a phone at all :D

Yeh, I prefer the bike to the iphone. I guess I could get the phone on contract instead of buying from apple :p
Best of both worlds!
My girlfriend doesn't want me to get a bike, so she won't be happy :p

That BM really is a POS.

You can manage the Cafe Racer look on the cheap without resorting to something that looks like it fell out of the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down.

133_Ads":12brq447 said:
Moomin_Man":12brq447 said:
133_Ads":12brq447 said:

Get the Iphone!

Just the Caferacer look as a whole doesn't do anything for me :(

I'd much prefer

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-9...5276045?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item257d42220d

I know it's a lot more but it's :cool:

We must be opposites :p
I admire the ducati but don't like them. I imagine they are unbelievable bikes, but I just don't like their style; all that streamlined modern fairing. They all look the same to me, except some have ninja written on them xD

Araf":2atrbku0 said:
That BM really is a POS.

You can manage the Cafe Racer look on the cheap without resorting to something that looks like it fell out of the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Yeh, but i'm struggling to find a good base for under £1000 that I like. Keep seeing smaller engined bikes that would be suitable, but I just don't like them. I have a strange taste. The POS BMW really appeals to me :p

Moomin_Man":1cwtn9wz said:
Araf":1cwtn9wz said:
That BM really is a POS.

Yeh, but i'm struggling to find a good base for under £1000 that I like. Keep seeing smaller engined bikes that would be suitable, but I just don't like them. I have a strange taste. The POS BMW really appeals to me :p

Yes, very strange, I'd say. :lol:

133_Ads":1vnaqr9s said:
Haha flubber! i will one day own something similar :p

In fact, it's a cross between weebo, brum and a whale shark! I like it :p

whale-shark-divers.JPG

+
brum02.jpg

+
tumblr_m9vxtb04sg1qg60ago1_1280.jpg

=
$T2eC16NHJIYE9qUcM8BHBQK92F2OTQ~~_12.JPG

Moomin_Man":381k0raz said:
Blondie":381k0raz said:
Moomin_Man":381k0raz said:
Blondie":381k0raz said:
Get the bike!!

133_Ads":381k0raz said:

Get the Iphone!

Yeh, I prefer the bike to the iphone. I guess I could get the phone on contract instead of buying from apple :p
Best of both worlds!
My girlfriend doesn't want me to get a bike, so she won't be happy :p

Get a new girlfriend too?!?! :p