some pics of my gordini

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marknovaboy

Reaction score
DSCF4984.jpg

DSCF4987.jpg

DSCF4992.jpg

DSCF4981.jpg
DSCF4986.jpg

DSCF4980.jpg

Does anyone have lower that No. 54??
Still not seen a Gordini in the flesh...

54 is the earliest I've seen.

Thing is unless you ordered on the day they released them, most of the early ones seem to be ones the dealers had ordered in. So I should imagine the earliest ones could well be ex-demo models or unregistered ones. To give you an example, the Gordini my local dealership got in was number 90 something and was unsold about a month ago, has been in there since May.

I ordered mine in May so only a month after the Gordini was released and although I did have to wait ages due to the blue inserts, mine is number 110.

By the way, to the original poster, lovely looking Gordini mate. You have good taste. :cool: :cool:

hey guys, i have number 36, got mine in october last year, love it! love your pics

I'll put it in here as it's as good a place as any - does the Gordini not have the leather trimmed speedo housing that the press models had? I've seen a few photos and looks like they don't.

Al":2api4qgz said:
I'll put it in here as it's as good a place as any - does the Gordini not have the leather trimmed speedo housing that the press models had? I've seen a few photos and looks like they don't.

Wasnt fitted to any of the UK gordinis

Twingogeekeo":1lmdi1mu said:
Al":1lmdi1mu said:

Do you know why? I don't know how I've missed this tbh :oops:

Al":h8o3ffer said:
Twingogeekeo":h8o3ffer said:
Al":h8o3ffer said:

Dont have a clue to be far but i read this a while back somewhere.

Al":1l1jucyx said:
Twingogeekeo":1l1jucyx said:

Probably because Renault are tight ar$es. :lol:

I can only assume it's because the majority of those sold will be left hand drive so they'd only have to make 200 covers to go on UK cars. They probably thought they could leave it out and people wouldn't notice or car.

Annoyingly it was the first thing I spotted when I got in the demo one and that was after I'd ordered mine. lol

Haha I don't think there'll every be any conclusion to be honest.

The only thing I can guess is that some of the ones registered later are ones that dealerships have unregistered.

Well assuming that some people that have bought them haven't had to wait for them.